After 44 years as a State Farm agent,
Terry Ebaugh is retiring July 31, 2018.
As I begin travel down my retirement path, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my policyholders (current and past) for allowing me the privilege to take care of their insurance and financial services needs.
It has been a pleasure and a joy!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution