James and Cynthia Colman of Clarks Summit, PA happily announce the engagement of their daughter, Jaime Lynne Colman, to Matthew John Eldred, son of Craig and Dianne Eldred of New Prague, MN.
Ms. Colman, 27, is the granddaughter of
Richard and Helen Colman of Lake Winola, PA and the late John and Audrey Walters of Clarks Summit, PA. She graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and
Intercultural Studies from Houghton College in Houghton, NY. She is currently pursuing her Master of Arts in International Relations and Economics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) in Washington, DC.
Mr. Eldred, 30, is the grandson of Charles and Charlotte Eldred of Mount Vernon, IA and
Norman and Zelda Sackett of Urbana, IA. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Political
Science and International Studies and a
Bachelor of Science in International Economics from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN. Mr. Eldred also holds a law degree from Vermont Law School and a Master of Laws
degree from the Georgetown University Law
Center. He currently works as an attorney with the National Security Agency in Fort Meade, MD.
The couple became engaged on safari in the Serengeti, Tanzania, on May 23, 2018. They will be married at the Washington National
Cathedral on June 15, 2019.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 fraternities out at University of Iowa
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball: The end is nigh
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital