Dave and Linda (Houlahan) Bolsinger will be
celebrating 50 years of marriage on July 6. Dave and Linda met on the west side of Marion while working at A&W. They were married on July 6, 1968, at St. Isadore's Catholic Church in Springville, IA. Dave served in the U.S. Air Force from 1969 to 1973 and then both Dave and
Linda went to work for the USPS, where they both retired. They have three children, Warren (Deb), Brett (Becky) and Emily. Dave and Linda also have four grandchildren, Rylee, Alexis, Ashlyn and Braylen. They're looking forward to their next 50 years together!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- 15-story complex gets another consideration by Iowa City Council following new conditions
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say