Dave and Linda (Houlahan) Bolsinger will be
celebrating 50 years of marriage on July 6. Dave and Linda met on the west side of Marion while working at A&W. They were married on July 6, 1968, at St. Isadore's Catholic Church in Springville, IA. Dave served in the U.S. Air Force from 1969 to 1973 and then both Dave and
Linda went to work for the USPS, where they both retired. They have three children, Warren (Deb), Brett (Becky) and Emily. Dave and Linda also have four grandchildren, Rylee, Alexis, Ashlyn and Braylen. They're looking forward to their next 50 years together!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution