Dennis and Nancy Haefner will celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary at an Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Lawrence Community Center, 600 E. Main St., Anamosa, IA on
Saturday, June 30, 2018. They were married on June 29, 1968 at St. Beatrice Church, Schiller Park, IL. They will be welcoming guests with their sons, Jeff (Jen) Haefner and Joe (Annie) Haefner, and grandchildren, Lauren, Evan,
Gunner and Sutton.
In lieu of gifts, a donation to the Ronald
McDonald House at the University of Iowa
Hospitals & Clinics would be appreciated.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts slain: Suspect Cristhian Bahena Rivera faces first-degree murder charges
- By the Numbers: newbo evolve festival breakdown
- Watch Replay: Cristhian Bahena Rivera charged in Mollie Tibbetts murder
- Iowa and national politicians condemn Mollie Tibbetts murder, say immigration system 'allowed a predator' into the community
- West maintains control of Iowa City volleyball rivalry
- Iowa secondary: Matt Hankins brings that Texas toughness