Our family looks forward to celebrating the 70th wedding anniversary of this special couple!
Gordon and Donna Gilbertson of Waukon, IA were married on June 22, 1948 at The Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. It was only the
beginning! They are parents to Gary (Jean), Greg (Sue), Becky (Don) Quijano and Kim (Jerome) Amos, and grandparents to Amy (Mark) Gilbertson, Jessie (Adam) Krause, Nick Gilbertson, Luke Aswegan, Dee (John) Heying and Russ Roe. Great-grandchildren include Katelyn, Alison and Thomas Heying and Nora and Mia Krause.
Cards and well-wishes are welcome at:
207 4th Ave. NW, Waukon IA 52172
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss
- Iowa vs. UNI is the true Iowa men's basketball game
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100