Our family looks forward to celebrating the 70th wedding anniversary of this special couple!
Gordon and Donna Gilbertson of Waukon, IA were married on June 22, 1948 at The Little Brown Church in Nashua, IA. It was only the
beginning! They are parents to Gary (Jean), Greg (Sue), Becky (Don) Quijano and Kim (Jerome) Amos, and grandparents to Amy (Mark) Gilbertson, Jessie (Adam) Krause, Nick Gilbertson, Luke Aswegan, Dee (John) Heying and Russ Roe. Great-grandchildren include Katelyn, Alison and Thomas Heying and Nora and Mia Krause.
Cards and well-wishes are welcome at:
207 4th Ave. NW, Waukon IA 52172
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say
- The Swarm at Kinnick no Iowa fan will ever forget