Steve and Tina Prusha of Amana, IA are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Garett Prusha, to his fiancée, Natalie Boysen. Natalie is from Camanche, IA of parents James and Sonia Boysen and Jeffrey and Virginia Daval. She is a graduate of the University of Dubuque and now works as an ER nurse in Davenport, IA. Garett graduated from Loras College also in Dubuque, where he met Natalie shortly thereafter. He now works as a credit analyst at a bank in Geneseo, IL. The couple look forward to their wedding Aug. 25, 2018 in Dubuque, IA.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster