Steve and Tina Prusha of Amana, IA are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Garett Prusha, to his fiancée, Natalie Boysen. Natalie is from Camanche, IA of parents James and Sonia Boysen and Jeffrey and Virginia Daval. She is a graduate of the University of Dubuque and now works as an ER nurse in Davenport, IA. Garett graduated from Loras College also in Dubuque, where he met Natalie shortly thereafter. He now works as a credit analyst at a bank in Geneseo, IL. The couple look forward to their wedding Aug. 25, 2018 in Dubuque, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history