Steve and Tina Prusha of Amana, IA are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Garett Prusha, to his fiancée, Natalie Boysen. Natalie is from Camanche, IA of parents James and Sonia Boysen and Jeffrey and Virginia Daval. She is a graduate of the University of Dubuque and now works as an ER nurse in Davenport, IA. Garett graduated from Loras College also in Dubuque, where he met Natalie shortly thereafter. He now works as a credit analyst at a bank in Geneseo, IL. The couple look forward to their wedding Aug. 25, 2018 in Dubuque, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- Ashton Stoner-DeGroot helps C.R. Prairie pin Iowa City High
- This young woman doesn’t’ want to be afraid
- Bomb threats to businesses in Cedar Rapids, nationwide not credible, police say