John and Karen Schaub of Muscatine, IA will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on
Friday, June 8. Karen Kramer and John Schaub were united in marriage at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Luzerne, IA on June 8, 1968. Their
children include Nate Schaub (Fumiko), Seattle, WA, Tisha Junge (Jeff), Cedar Rapids, IA and Nick Schaub (Annie), Robins, IA. They have been blessed with four grandchildren, Syriana Schaub, Trey Junge and Greta and Rory Schaub. The Schaubs will celebrate their golden
anniversary with a trip to Seattle this summer with their family.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school boys' basketball rankings: A new No. 1 in Class 2A
- As government shutdown looms, Sen. Joni Ernst not backing down on ‘Make ’em Squeal’ campaign
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after brief standoff
- Two men arrested after shooting at Cedar Rapids apartment building
- 3 state executives leaving Kim Reynolds’ new administration
- Iowa City schools closing Roosevelt education center