John and Karen Schaub of Muscatine, IA will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on
Friday, June 8. Karen Kramer and John Schaub were united in marriage at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Luzerne, IA on June 8, 1968. Their
children include Nate Schaub (Fumiko), Seattle, WA, Tisha Junge (Jeff), Cedar Rapids, IA and Nick Schaub (Annie), Robins, IA. They have been blessed with four grandchildren, Syriana Schaub, Trey Junge and Greta and Rory Schaub. The Schaubs will celebrate their golden
anniversary with a trip to Seattle this summer with their family.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids man tried to set vehicle on fire at Five Seasons Parkade, police say
- Mollie Tibbetts: Watch Live at 3 p.m. as investigators give updates regarding case
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators launch website to seek more information on missing Iowa student
- Mike Zadick responds after dismissal from Iowa State wrestling staff
- Woman arrested after hitting officer with beer bottle in Iowa City, police say
- 105 and sharp as a tack