Tom and Patty Gahan
Tom and Patty (Letts) Gahan were married on June 8, 1968 at St. Wenceslaus Church in Iowa City, IA. They have two sons, Matthew (Cheri) and Andrew (Emily), and six grandchildren,
Jacob, Mitchell, Morgan, Elizabeth, Annabelle and Natalie, all from Iowa City.
They will be celebrating the occasion with family and a year of travel.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics picks new CEO