Tom and Patty Gahan
Tom and Patty (Letts) Gahan were married on June 8, 1968 at St. Wenceslaus Church in Iowa City, IA. They have two sons, Matthew (Cheri) and Andrew (Emily), and six grandchildren,
Jacob, Mitchell, Morgan, Elizabeth, Annabelle and Natalie, all from Iowa City.
They will be celebrating the occasion with family and a year of travel.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball makes it 4 in a row with win over Penn State
- Iowa State men’s basketball knocks off No. 9 Texas Tech
- Police: Girl found with gunshot wound to abdomen in Cedar Rapids alley
- Cedar Rapids eyes Cedar Lake transfer this spring for ConnectCR project
- Iowa men's basketball at Penn State: Final score, stats, highlights
- Cedar Rapids golf rounds hit 10-year low but changes unlikely