Gene and Nancy Scott will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary June 14, 2018. Gene Scott and Nancy Nickell were married on June 14, 1958 at the Baptist Church in Wellman, IA. They have three children, Carol (Ray) Glass of North Liberty, Donna (Paul) Ford of Wellman and David (Emily) Scott of Bondville, VT, six grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. They will celebrate with a family dinner later this summer.
Please honor them by sending cards to Gene and Nancy Scott, 515 11th St., Wellman, IA 52356.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Cedar Rapids’ secret recipe for fighting winter weather: Beet juice and new tech
- North Liberty man convicted in second murder-for-hire plot
- Bourbon Creek Smokehouse latest venture by Butcher Block, Riley's group
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe