Joanie and Harold Chapman
Harold and Joan (Burmeister) were united in marriage on June 7, 1968 at Salem United Methodist Church, Cedar Rapids.
They were blessed with two children, Ronnie and Robin; six grandchildren, Chad Sloan,
Miranda and Christopher Chapman and Jeffrey, Todd and Jonathan Jewell; and three great-grandchildren, Jayden and Hunter Sloan and Jaxon Jewell.
Over the years they have enjoyed traveling throughout the country.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jake Wilson search: Father Mike Wilson arrested for assault following news conference
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Johnson County elections: Early voting schedules and candidate forums
- Crisis Center of Johnson County debuts expanded warehouse
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Tornado touches down in Jones County