Jeannine M. Dvorak
We appreciate the outpouring of love, support, kind words, shared stories and sympathy at the sudden loss of Jeannine. Thank you to those who attended the visitation and funeral mass. A special thanks to Father Barta for a beautiful service and a fitting tribute to Mom.
Sincere thanks for the hugs, beautiful flowers, prayers, mass memorials, cards, memorial gifts, messages and food.
A special thanks to our family and friends for their love and support, to Nancy Dobney for her kindness and guidance, the Sacred Heart
Cluster for the luncheon, and Murdoch
Funeral Home for their compassion, comfort and care, especially Amy Hart.
A Mother, Grandmother, Aunt, Sister and Friend and so much more to so many, Jeannine was well-loved and will be greatly missed.
Mike & Tracy
Gary & Wendy
Rod & Dawn, Nolan, Chase & Josey
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Cedar Rapids’ secret recipe for fighting winter weather: Beet juice and new tech
- North Liberty man convicted in second murder-for-hire plot
- Bourbon Creek Smokehouse latest venture by Butcher Block, Riley's group
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe