We would like to thank everybody for making
Dad's life more enjoyable the last five years.
To all of Dad's doctors and medical staff team everywhere, Evergreen Estates III Assisted
Living, Rehab Centers and Nursing Home staffs, and Special K's Transportation. Also to all the friends he made at these places.
Thanks again for the cards and the kind words.
Thanks to Brosh Chapel at Dad's passing.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Four more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to eight
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession
- ‘Rickmobile’ from Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” to roll into C.R.