would like to extend our gratitude and heartfelt thank you for all the prayers, cards, food, plants, memorial gifts, support, and sympathy during this most difficult time. A "special" thank you to Hospice Compasus, the Lutheran Home Staff for their loving care, Pastor Sue for her
visits and the nice service, Lori Ferguson for providing the beautiful music, and Wesley
Methodist Church members who provided food and/or worked the luncheon. Darlene was
well-loved and will be greatly missed!
Ken and Jim Struve, Shirale Hanson
and our Families
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball makes it 4 in a row with win over Penn State
- Iowa State men’s basketball knocks off No. 9 Texas Tech
- Police: Girl found with gunshot wound to abdomen in Cedar Rapids alley
- Iowa men's basketball at Penn State: Final score, stats, highlights
- North Liberty man arrested in multiple burglaries at farm buildings
- Experienced MFL MarMac wrestlers produce successful season