would like to extend our gratitude and heartfelt thank you for all the prayers, cards, food, plants, memorial gifts, support, and sympathy during this most difficult time. A "special" thank you to Hospice Compasus, the Lutheran Home Staff for their loving care, Pastor Sue for her
visits and the nice service, Lori Ferguson for providing the beautiful music, and Wesley
Methodist Church members who provided food and/or worked the luncheon. Darlene was
well-loved and will be greatly missed!
Ken and Jim Struve, Shirale Hanson
and our Families
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Newbo evolve loses $2.3M, director fired
- Watch Replay: Cristhian Bahena Rivera charged in Mollie Tibbetts murder
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- Mollie Tibbets Search: FAA issues flight restriction for portion of Poweshiek and Iowa Counties
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Mollie Tibbetts timeline: What we know so far