Jim and Joan McMurrin will be the guests of
honor at their 65th wedding anniversary celebration. Friends and family are invited to an Open House on Saturday, June 9 from 1-4 p.m. at
St. John Church, Delhi, IA. Jim McMurrin and Joan Brauer were married June 6, 1953 at
Central City Christian Church.
They have six children: Dan, Doug, Duwaine
(deceased), Steve (deceased), Curt and Bruce, nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Cards may be sent to 2367 Jefferson Rd.,
Manchester, IA 52057.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Collins Aerospace to offer voluntary buyouts
- Downtown Cedar Rapids Harold’s Chicken moves
- Trump’s EPA proposes clean water rollback
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 11 area scores, stats and more
- Little guy Logan Burg comes up big as Cedar Rapids Prairie rallies past Linn-Mar
- Gov. Reynolds names ‘teachers’ cabinet’