Jim and Joan McMurrin will be the guests of
honor at their 65th wedding anniversary celebration. Friends and family are invited to an Open House on Saturday, June 9 from 1-4 p.m. at
St. John Church, Delhi, IA. Jim McMurrin and Joan Brauer were married June 6, 1953 at
Central City Christian Church.
They have six children: Dan, Doug, Duwaine
(deceased), Steve (deceased), Curt and Bruce, nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. Cards may be sent to 2367 Jefferson Rd.,
Manchester, IA 52057.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Video of officer shooting Burlington mother must be public, judge rules
- Marion man convicted of trafficking large quantities of meth
- Iowa City High has enthusiasm necessary for bounce-back season