would like to extend our gratitude and heartfelt thank you for all the prayers, cards, food, plants, memorial gifts, support, and sympathy during this most difficult time. A "special" thank you to Hospice Compasus, the Lutheran Home Staff for their loving care, Pastor Sue for her
visits and the nice service, Lori Ferguson for
providing the beautiful music, and Wesley
Methodist Church members who provided food andfor worked the luncheon. Darlene was
well-loved and will be greatly missed!
Ken and Jim Struve, Shirale Hanson
and our Families
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics picks new CEO