For 34 years, Vicki has been challenging
traditional teaching methods, finding creative ways to spark a love of learning in her junior high and high school students. Her passion for education has led her to conferences around the country, to be appointed to the board for the Iowa Council of Teachers of Mathematics, and receive thousands of dollars in grants toward math education and North Cedar Robotics.
Her hard work and commitment to making a
difference has encouraged countless students to pursue higher education and find the joy in learning mathematics. Congratulations on your well-deserved retirement, Mrs. Hamdorf!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster