For 34 years, Vicki has been challenging
traditional teaching methods, finding creative ways to spark a love of learning in her junior high and high school students. Her passion for education has led her to conferences around the country, to be appointed to the board for the Iowa Council of Teachers of Mathematics, and receive thousands of dollars in grants toward math education and North Cedar Robotics.
Her hard work and commitment to making a
difference has encouraged countless students to pursue higher education and find the joy in learning mathematics. Congratulations on your well-deserved retirement, Mrs. Hamdorf!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics picks new CEO