Richard (Dick) and Donna Fisher of Cedar Rapids are celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary! They met at the Dairy Maid Ice Cream store and were married at Trinity Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids on May 26, 1953.
Congratulations, best wishes and much love from your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren in Cedar Rapids and Sacramento: Russ, Paula and Dex; Travis, Steven and Alisha; Elijah and Abigail.
Calls and cards are welcomed: 3301 Banar Dr. SW, Unit C, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Judge declares fetal heartbeat law unconstitutional
- Startling moment caps Marion church’s mental health sermon
- Fleet Farm to open two Iowa locations, one at Highway 100 intersection
- ‘I am a survivor:’ Emotional Sen. Ernst talks about divorce during town hall
- North Liberty man fraudulently collected $77,000 in unemployment, records show
- Snow emergency declared in Cedar Rapids, more area closures and cancellations