Richard (Dick) and Donna Fisher of Cedar Rapids are celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary! They met at the Dairy Maid Ice Cream store and were married at Trinity Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids on May 26, 1953.
Congratulations, best wishes and much love from your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren in Cedar Rapids and Sacramento: Russ, Paula and Dex; Travis, Steven and Alisha; Elijah and Abigail.
Calls and cards are welcomed: 3301 Banar Dr. SW, Unit C, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts slain: Suspect Cristhian Bahena Rivera faces first-degree murder charges
- By the Numbers: newbo evolve festival breakdown
- Watch Replay: Cristhian Bahena Rivera charged in Mollie Tibbetts murder
- Iowa and national politicians condemn Mollie Tibbetts murder, say immigration system 'allowed a predator' into the community
- West maintains control of Iowa City volleyball rivalry
- Iowa secondary: Matt Hankins brings that Texas toughness