Nathan Orie Beck
We wish to extend a heartfelt Thank You for the outpouring of love, caring and sympathy at the loss of Nathan Beck. Our apologies if we've missed anyone there are so many thoughtful souls to thank so please let us thank you now.
The cards and gifts, the helping hands, the small gestures, thoughts and prayers, the kind words and shared stories truly warmed our hearts.
A special thank you to the Ladies Auxiliary for all their time and effort and to the American Legion Post 39 for their service. Nook would be so pleased.
A Father, Grandfather, Uncle, Brother, Friend, Mentor and so much more to so many, Nook was well-loved and will be greatly missed.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Missing Mollie Tibbetts ‘on the hearts of every American,’ Pence says
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy shakes up coaching duties with playoff hunt in mind
- Iowa blocking 2 late UNI field goals may not be fully processed by everyone yet