The family of Garlyn Kimm wishes to extend our sincere thank you to our family, friends and neighbors for the cards, memorials, flowers, food, phone calls, prayers and support during this difficult time. Special thanks to the Norway Fire and Rescue and the Blairstown Ambulance Service. To Brosh Funeral Service, Bonnie Brockschink and family, and Hrabak Neuhaus Funeral Home for your guidance and support.
To Father Craig Steimel for the service and all those who prepared and served the luncheon. May God bless you for your many acts of
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- The Swarm at Kinnick no Iowa fan will ever forget