The family of Garlyn Kimm wishes to extend our sincere thank you to our family, friends and neighbors for the cards, memorials, flowers, food, phone calls, prayers and support during this difficult time. Special thanks to the Norway Fire and Rescue and the Blairstown Ambulance Service. To Brosh Funeral Service, Bonnie Brockschink and family, and Hrabak Neuhaus Funeral Home for your guidance and support.
To Father Craig Steimel for the service and all those who prepared and served the luncheon. May God bless you for your many acts of
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Jan. 15 area scores, stats and more
- Patrick McCaffery gets used to shouldering a larger load of Iowa City West’s scoring
- Unsurprisingly, Tyler Cook's status for Iowa-Penn State is uncertain
- Cedar Rapids man charged with selling guns to felon
- Marion man accused of robbing smoke shop at gunpoint
- Cedar Rapids man convicted of sexually abusing child