The family of Jack Ciha Jr. would like to thank everyone who attended Dad's Celebration of Life service on Friday, May 4.
We were overwhelmed by the attendance and enjoyed hearing how much Dad meant to each of you. It is truly amazing how this very private man quietly touched so many lives everywhere he went.
We would also like to thank Dad and Mom's
"family" at Faith Bible Church, along with
everyone who called or sent cards to honor Dad. Your support for Mom and our family during this time means the world to us.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Earlier start boosts Chris Peters’ confidence in 2nd District race
- Linn County Sheriffs apprehend white BMW driver wanted from Jones County
- Midland grinds out Week 0 victory over No. 5 Lone Tree
- Hard Drive Performance Center set for Saturday grand opening in downtown Cedar Rapids
- Iowa GOP senators back Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation