The family of Jack Ciha Jr. would like to thank everyone who attended Dad's Celebration of Life service on Friday, May 4.
We were overwhelmed by the attendance and enjoyed hearing how much Dad meant to each of you. It is truly amazing how this very private man quietly touched so many lives everywhere he went.
We would also like to thank Dad and Mom's
"family" at Faith Bible Church, along with
everyone who called or sent cards to honor Dad. Your support for Mom and our family during this time means the world to us.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Some police departments dump bodycam programs amid high costs
- Injured Clinton firefighter starts walking again
- Students seeking U.S. financial aid despite shutdown
- Steve Krafcisin finds joy in unexpected place
- College Community to hire CFO from embattled Waukee district
- Iowa State men’s basketball falls short at Kansas