You'll never be forgotten, that simply cannot be. As long as I am living, I'll carry you with me. Safely tucked within my heart, your light will
always shine; a glowing ember never stilled, throughout the end of time. No matter what the future brings or what may lie ahead, I know that you will walk with me along this path I tread. So rest my Angel, be at peace and let your soul fly free. When it's my time, I'll join you there for all eternity.
I love you to the Moon and back, Mama Bear.
Love, Baby Bear
MORE Holiday ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Northern Iowa puppy mill raid rescues 170 dogs
- Next for Iowa basketball: A talented 7-foot-2 Duck
- Iowa’s Steve King dared conservative outlet to release audio of him calling immigrants ‘dirt.’ It did.
- A slightly warmer winter is coming, but ‘snow storms and cold spells’ still likely
- Iowa House Democrats look for new leader
- Cedar Rapids man sentenced to 33 years in federal prison for guns, drugs