After 40 Years!
He says it was love at first sight when he
spotted her working on the assembly line at the Amana Refrigeration plant, where he was a maintenance worker. He was right. On May 6, 1978, Doug and Ginger Kohoutek were married in Marengo, IA. Forty years, three daughters, three sons-in-law, eight grandchildren, and many miles of travel and happy memories later, they are still adventuring. Your Iowa and California families thank you for showing us all how two amazing people do love right. Happy
Anniversary, Mom and Dad. We love you!
Bethany & Boonie + Strummer, Lola; Katie & Clint + Max, Levi; Jessi & Bizhan + Brielle, Benjie, Quinn, Cassidy
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say