After 40 Years!
He says it was love at first sight when he
spotted her working on the assembly line at the Amana Refrigeration plant, where he was a maintenance worker. He was right. On May 6, 1978, Doug and Ginger Kohoutek were married in Marengo, IA. Forty years, three daughters, three sons-in-law, eight grandchildren, and many miles of travel and happy memories later, they are still adventuring. Your Iowa and California families thank you for showing us all how two amazing people do love right. Happy
Anniversary, Mom and Dad. We love you!
Bethany & Boonie + Strummer, Lola; Katie & Clint + Max, Levi; Jessi & Bizhan + Brielle, Benjie, Quinn, Cassidy
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Jan. 15 area scores, stats and more
- Patrick McCaffery gets used to shouldering a larger load of Iowa City West’s scoring
- Cedar Rapids man charged with selling guns to felon
- Unsurprisingly, Tyler Cook's status for Iowa-Penn State is uncertain
- Marion man accused of robbing smoke shop at gunpoint
- Democrats warn Iowa GOP Senate rule changes will shut out public