We would like to extend our thanks to friends and neighbors for their prayers, food and
expressions of sympathy. They will always be
remembered. Thanks to Hospice of Mercy for their home visits. To Geo F. Luckey Legion Post 57 for the Honor Guard at the church. To the members of our church for the luncheon and your caring.
The Elmer "Doc" Miller family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Illinois schooled by old-school Luka Garza and Iowa
- Research: Large number of CAFOs in Western Iowa increases nitrate in streams
- Hawkeyes win a 3-for-all vs. Illinois, 95-71
- Iowa women’s basketball makes it a Sunday sweep of Illinois
- Comfort Suites hotel in Coralville sold
- Transparency on the rocks in Iowa Senate?