We would like to extend our thanks to friends and neighbors for their prayers, food and
expressions of sympathy. They will always be
remembered. Thanks to Hospice of Mercy for their home visits. To Geo F. Luckey Legion Post 57 for the Honor Guard at the church. To the members of our church for the luncheon and your caring.
The Elmer "Doc" Miller family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Missing Mollie Tibbetts ‘on the hearts of every American,’ Pence says
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy shakes up coaching duties with playoff hunt in mind
- Iowa blocking 2 late UNI field goals may not be fully processed by everyone yet