Charles and Mary (Iezek) Cranston of Dysart are observing their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married at St. Paul's Catholic Church in Traer on May 4, 1968.
They are the parents of Mike and Lori Cranston of Mount Vernon and Dee and Kent Heine of Waverly. Their grandchildren are Marissa and Madison Cranston and Tyler and Ashley Heine.
Cards may be sent to them at P.O. Box 273, Dysart, IA 52224.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- The greatest comeback in Iowa football history
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Missing Mollie Tibbetts ‘on the hearts of every American,’ Pence says
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy shakes up coaching duties with playoff hunt in mind
- Iowa blocking 2 late UNI field goals may not be fully processed by everyone yet