Tom and Kathy (Kroymann) Safley will be
celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married at First Lutheran Church on April 20, 1968, which is where they first met while
attending Sunday School years earlier. They are native Cedar Rapids residents, where they
continue to reside. They are blessed with three children, Susan (Kevin) Cano and Brian (Karen) Safley of Cedar Rapids and Lisa (David) Callender of Lees Summit, MO. They also are the proud grandparents to Brandon, Justin and Colin; Krissy and Addilyn; and Matthew and
Morgan. Tom and Kathy will celebrate their
anniversary with extended family and friends in August and have a "bucket list" trip in October.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Officials: Jake Wilson's remains likely found by kayakers in Wolf Creek
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say