Tom and Kathy (Kroymann) Safley will be
celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married at First Lutheran Church on April 20, 1968, which is where they first met while
attending Sunday School years earlier. They are native Cedar Rapids residents, where they
continue to reside. They are blessed with three children, Susan (Kevin) Cano and Brian (Karen) Safley of Cedar Rapids and Lisa (David) Callender of Lees Summit, MO. They also are the proud grandparents to Brandon, Justin and Colin; Krissy and Addilyn; and Matthew and
Morgan. Tom and Kathy will celebrate their
anniversary with extended family and friends in August and have a "bucket list" trip in October.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Judge declares fetal heartbeat law unconstitutional
- Startling moment caps Marion church’s mental health sermon
- Fleet Farm to open two Iowa locations, one at Highway 100 intersection
- ‘I am a survivor:’ Emotional Sen. Ernst talks about divorce during town hall
- Snow emergency declared in Cedar Rapids, more area closures and cancellations
- North Liberty man fraudulently collected $77,000 in unemployment, records show