The children of David and Mary Ann (Peyton) Pladsen happily announce their parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Dave and Mary were
married on April 20, 1968 at St. Patrick's
Catholic Church in Waukon, IA. They were blessed with five children, Peggy (Art) Heires, Troy Pladsen, Brian (Jennifer) Pladsen, Crystal (Ross) Coder and Justin (Jessica) Pladsen. Dave and Mary also are the proud grandparents of John and Paul Heires; Brea, Britain, Blair and Brook Pladsen; Olivia, Mason and Caleb Coder; and Lexi (Miller), Gideon and Gabe Pladsen.
The couple plan to celebrate at a later date with a family dinner.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Some police departments dump bodycam programs amid high costs
- Injured Clinton firefighter starts walking again
- Students seeking U.S. financial aid despite shutdown
- Steve Krafcisin finds joy in unexpected place
- College Community to hire CFO from embattled Waukee district
- Iowa State men’s basketball falls short at Kansas