The children of David and Mary Ann (Peyton) Pladsen happily announce their parents' 50th wedding anniversary. Dave and Mary were
married on April 20, 1968 at St. Patrick's
Catholic Church in Waukon, IA. They were blessed with five children, Peggy (Art) Heires, Troy Pladsen, Brian (Jennifer) Pladsen, Crystal (Ross) Coder and Justin (Jessica) Pladsen. Dave and Mary also are the proud grandparents of John and Paul Heires; Brea, Britain, Blair and Brook Pladsen; Olivia, Mason and Caleb Coder; and Lexi (Miller), Gideon and Gabe Pladsen.
The couple plan to celebrate at a later date with a family dinner.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Earlier start boosts Chris Peters’ confidence in 2nd District race
- Linn County Sheriffs apprehend white BMW driver wanted from Jones County
- Midland grinds out Week 0 victory over No. 5 Lone Tree
- Hard Drive Performance Center set for Saturday grand opening in downtown Cedar Rapids
- Iowa GOP senators back Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation