Leo John and Shirley Jean (Ritze) Peiffer from 17831 West St., Langworthy, IA 52252, were married April 16, 1983 in the Monticello
Methodist Church. They are blessed with five children, Dawn McElmeel of Monticello, Stacy (Ray) Eiben of Edgewater, FL, Troy (Sarah) Mollenhauer of Mt. Juliet, TN, Kim Eitel of
Monticello, and Kandey Peiffer of Anamosa. They have nine awesome grandchildren and
one awesome great-grandson, and Leo and
Shirley's beloved two dogs, Little Bear and
Bella, and two cats, Princess and BJ.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Talen Horton-Tucker has breakout game for Iowa State against Texas Southern
- Next for Iowa basketball: A talented 7-foot-2 Duck
- Noah Fant thing is a thing for Iowa football, and so are irrelevant Novembers
- Lawsuits mount over Florida recount battle as political acrimony deepens
- Iowa’s Steve King dared conservative outlet to release audio of him calling immigrants ‘dirt.’ It did.
- Manchester native runs the Chicago Marathon barefoot