Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Jim and Vickie (Weber) Covington were united in
marriage on April 15, 1978 at Basilica of St. Francis Xavier in Dyersville and have since
resided in Cedar Rapids. They are the parents of Matt (Chrissy) Covington, Zach (Melissa) Covington and Amanda (Danny) Breeden. They are incredibly proud grandparents of Micah, Kellan, Scarlett and baby-to-be Covington in Chandler, AZ, Emma and Anna Covington in Ames, IA, and Jaxson Breeden in Cedar Rapids.
Your children are inspired by you and the
wonderful marriage you have created. We love you with everything we have! Congratulations!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- UTC leases executive offices in Florida, but Collins Aerospace HQ not yet determined
- Next for Iowa basketball: A talented 7-foot-2 Duck
- Iowa’s Steve King dared conservative outlet to release audio of him calling immigrants ‘dirt.’ It did.
- Iowa House Democrats look for new leader
- A slightly warmer winter is coming, but ‘snow storms and cold spells’ still likely
- Troopers looking for witnesses of fatal crash in Tama County