Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad! Jim and Vickie (Weber) Covington were united in
marriage on April 15, 1978 at Basilica of St. Francis Xavier in Dyersville and have since
resided in Cedar Rapids. They are the parents of Matt (Chrissy) Covington, Zach (Melissa) Covington and Amanda (Danny) Breeden. They are incredibly proud grandparents of Micah, Kellan, Scarlett and baby-to-be Covington in Chandler, AZ, Emma and Anna Covington in Ames, IA, and Jaxson Breeden in Cedar Rapids.
Your children are inspired by you and the
wonderful marriage you have created. We love you with everything we have! Congratulations!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa tax revenue grows, fueled by federal income tax change
- Search continues for missing UI Student, last seen in Brooklyn, IA
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Grassley marks 25 years in Senate voting streak
- University of Iowa deregisters another 38 groups
- #oniowapod talks Hawkeye position battles, and solving the WR position