Celebrates 95th Birthday
Millie Mitchell, beloved Wife, Mother, Babi, and Aunt, celebrates her 95th birthday on April 17, 2018.
Millie and Bob are also kissing, hugging, and dancing through their 71st year of marriage
celebrated in March of 2018. Music and dancing fill their schedules at least two days a week in the Henderson/Las Vegas area of Nevada, where they now reside.
Cedar Rapids will always be home in Millie's heart as she lived here for 94 years.
Your entire family loves you, Mother. Your
beauty and integrity continue to inspire your
children, grandchildren, nieces and families, in addition to your great-grandchildren, Mya, Lexi, Cole (CJ) and Lincoln.
Happy Birthday with love and gratitude. You are simply lovely. Enjoy!
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- To get Noah Fant the ball, he has to be on the field
- Matt Campbell was flexible, so Iowa State football didn't break
- Chris Soules pleads to misdemeanor charge in fatal crash
- Familiar faces in special election for Johnson County Board of Supervisors
- Ballots without postmarks won’t be counted in Iowa House race separated by nine votes
- Reynolds hopes state can ‘do more’ for education