Thank you family, relatives, friends and Deacon Joe for all the support I was given while in the hospital and after returning home. Thank you for all the prayers, cards, phone calls and visits, all was greatly appreciated. I'm doing fine now.
God bless all of you.
Bill Dvorak, Elberon, IA
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- UTC leases executive offices in Florida, but Collins Aerospace HQ not yet determined
- Next for Iowa basketball: A talented 7-foot-2 Duck
- Cedar Rapids homeless brave bitter temperatures as emergency shelter has yet to open
- Iowa’s Steve King dared conservative outlet to release audio of him calling immigrants ‘dirt.’ It did.
- A slightly warmer winter is coming, but ‘snow storms and cold spells’ still likely
- Iowa House Democrats look for new leader