Thank you family, relatives, friends and Deacon Joe for all the support I was given while in the hospital and after returning home. Thank you for all the prayers, cards, phone calls and visits, all was greatly appreciated. I'm doing fine now.
God bless all of you.
Bill Dvorak, Elberon, IA
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Woman shot in northeast Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- New state softball tournament format means fewer consolation games
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Our predictions