Emily Musil and Paul Edkin, together with
their parents, are pleased to announce their
engagement and upcoming wedding on July 28, 2018. The wedding will be held at First Lutheran Church officiated by Pastor Craig Brown. A
reception and dinner will follow at Ashton Hill Farm.
Emily is the daughter of Peg and Dan Musil of Ely, and Paul is the son of Pam and Roger Edkin of Cedar Rapids. Emily received her Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from Wartburg College and is employed by the Cedar Rapids Community School District. Paul completed four years in the Navy and is currently pursing an
Associate's Degree in Software Development from Kirkwood Community College.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Washington edges Jefferson in crosstown substate baseball semifinal
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- Assumption pops Benton in battle of last two 3A state softball champions