Gary Brown and Diane Stastny were married on April 6, 1968. Since then, they have lived in
Cedar Rapids and Swisher, IA.
They have three fantastic sons whom they are very proud of: Jim (Dawn) Brown, Virginia, Bill (Dena) Brown, Cedar Rapids, and Nick (Kelli) Brown, Lisbon.
They have six wonderful grandchildren, Jonathon, Brittney, Kristin (Mrs. T.J. Hansen), Nathan, Caleb and Jace.
They also have one great-grandson arriving in May.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- Washington edges Jefferson in crosstown substate baseball semifinal
- At 10-1 to win Big Ten West, Iowa seems undervalued