Mike and Penny (Andrews) Krob are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were united in marriage at Sacred Heart Church in Walker, IA on April 6, 1968. They are the parents of four children: Michelle (Lee) Cherry of Walker,
Allen (Sheri) Krob of Walker, the late Michael Krob, and Steven (Kim) Krob of Grimes. They have six grandchildren: Tyler, Trevor, Madison, Alexis, Bodee and Fisher. They will celebrate with a trip from their family to the Masters
Tournament in Augusta the first week in April.
Cards may be sent to:
2707 62nd Ave. E., Ellenton, FL 34222
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Hubbell calls for Boulton to resign, be held ‘accountable’
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Ricky Stanzi's knee almost went the wrong way, but no pop and all was well
- 25 young Africans learn business skills in summer program through the University of Iowa