As we celebrate your milestone birthday, we wonder what your life would be like. Mom and I talk about you and Kendall writes about you in school saying the greatest gift would be to have you back because you're her best friend. You've changed so many lives since you have been gone and have given many people a
different outlook on life. Mom and I are so proud of you for that and pray that you are healthy and dancing with loved ones in heaven. We celebrate your life in so many ways in our daily lives. From your art award at Indian Creek to dancing in our hearts at Dance Marathon. Thank you for watching over us and sending us rainbows. Happy 16th Birthday!
Mom, Dad, and Kendall
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Linn-Mar freshman Coy Sarsfield more than a baseball junkie
- Election 2018: Hubbell outraises Reynolds in latest fundraising period
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Iowa City sushi bar Takanami to become Mexican restaurant