Thomas Klug of Coggon, along with Jim and
Debbie Feight of Cedar Rapids, are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their
children, Rachel Klug and Benjamin Feight.
Rachel is finishing her Associate's Degree from Kirkwood Community College and will continue on for her Bachelor's Degree in Business at Mount Mercy University. Benjamin is a graduate of Kirkwood Community College and the
University of Northern Iowa. He is a third grade teacher with the College Community School
District in Cedar Rapids. The couple will exchange vows in an April ceremony in Marion, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Solon belts 4 home runs in district final triumph over Clear Creek Amana
- Washington edges Jefferson in crosstown substate baseball semifinal
- At 10-1 to win Big Ten West, Iowa seems undervalued