The family of Irene Boddicker would like to thank everyone who contributed to comforting the family in so many ways at the time of the death of our Mother, Grandmother and Great-Grandmother, through memorials, cards and words of sympathy. Thank you also to those who sent flowers and plants or donated food for the dinner. We also want to thank Amana
Colonial Manor and the Hospice workers for the loving care. A special thank you to Fr. Craig, Brosh Funeral Service and Hrabak-Neuhaus
Funeral Home. It all meant so much!
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- UI Labor Center director passionate about worker rights
- Illicit massage crackdown in Cedar Rapids raises questions
- Iowa's offense was pretty new in 2017, so, yeah, it got pinned a few times
- Stolen vehicle catches fire in southeast Cedar Rapids
- This wasn't the 'fun' Iowa-Syracuse game, this was the Orange crushing
- Cyclists hit the road for RAGBRAI: Follow along online — I’ll do the pedalling