Mike and Regina Hatcher
Mike Hatcher and Regina Penaflor were united in marriage in Honolulu, HI on March 20, 1968. These two "cranberry bogs" have spent the last 50 years in Honolulu, HI, Tacoma, WA, and
Cedar Rapids, IA.
They have two sons, Mike, San Luis Obispo, CA, and Matt (Erin), Cedar Rapids, IA, a
granddaughter, Brylee, Chattanooga, TN, and an entertaining and semi-obedient furry pal named Peanut.
A renewal of wedding vows and an end-to-summer trip is planned in early August in Kauai and the Big Island.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Search continues for missing UI Student, last seen in Brooklyn, IA
- Iowa tax revenue grows, fueled by federal income tax change
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Grassley marks 25 years in Senate voting streak
- Lisbon brings unbeaten mark to Class 1A state baseball tournament
- Yada, yada, yada, on to Wisconsin