The family of Craig and Myrna Gilliatt are pleased to announce and congratulate them on 50 years of marriage.
Craig and Myrna were united in marriage on March 2, 1968 at The Little Brown Church in Nashua. They spent their entire marriage living in Cedar Rapids.
They are the parents of Brian (Lisa) Gilliatt and Amy (Mike) Icenbice. Grandchildren are Alyssa (Zach) Irvin, Alex Gilliatt, Jenna Hansel (Robert Baker) and Max and Molly Icenbice;
great-grandchildren are Jax Baker, Maci Irvin and Baby Girl Baker, arriving in April.
Congratulations Mom and Dad! We love you!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Don Bosco upends No. 5 Alburnett in 1A substate baseball final
- Iowa, your press box leaks