Darrell and Donna (Rix) Jordan are celebrating their 50th Anniversary. They were united in marriage on March 16, 1968 at the United Church of Christ in Clarence. Darrell and Donna's three sons, spouses and families are Dennis (Angela) and their children Alex, Mackenzie, Ben and Nick of Marion; David (Kristie) and their children Matthew (Paige), Briauna and Jacob of Mt. Vernon; and Duane (Leigh Ann) and their children Derek, Kaleigh and Emmett of Mt. Vernon. They have a great-granddaughter, Elizabeth. They will celebrate with a family dinner and dance.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Iowa, your press box leaks
- Tuesday's 1A, 2A Iowa high school baseball substate finals: Final scores, area coverage