The family of Doug and Lois Zanka, of Cedar Rapids, are pleased to announce their 50 years of marriage. Doug and Lois (Moses) were
married on March 16, 1968. They are the
parents of Stacy, J.D. (Saba) and Doug (Erika). They have five grandchildren, John David,
Daniel, Kylie, Pixie and Nate; and one great-grandson, Jacob. Cheers to you both, Doug and Lois, on celebrating 50 years together and for being wonderful parents. If you would like to send a card/best wishes/congratulations, send to 648 42nd St. NE, Cedar Rapids IA 52402.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police investigating Sunday night shooting that injured bystander
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- Dirty 'W': Jake Rudock, Iowa defense pull Hawkeyes out of the pit of ultimate darkness
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Our predictions