50th Wedding Anniversary
Wendell "Doc" Booth and Sandra Booth will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on March 9, 2018. The former Sandra Caldwell and Wendell Booth exchanged vows in Palo, IA on March 9, 1968.
They are the parents of Troy (Jodi) Booth of
Cedar Rapids and Tony (Jamie) Booth of
Dubuque. They have four grandchildren,
Alexandria (Jacob), Nicholas, Brady and Brock.
Their marriage, filled with love and support, has served as a great role model for our marriages.
Congratulations Mom and Dad on this great milestone. We love you!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Iowa, your press box leaks
- Tuesday's 1A, 2A Iowa high school baseball substate finals: Final scores, area coverage