John Appleby and Rosemary Breuer were united in marriage in Cassville, WI on Feb. 24, 1968. They spent their married life in Cedar Rapids were blessed with three daughters and 10 grandchildren: Angela (Winston; daughter Hope),
Amy (Matt; kids Ben and Annie), Ann (Dwain; kids Christian, Mackenzie, Adrienne, Taylor, Mason, Sydney and Bailey). The Daughters are hosting an open house today from 1 - 4:30 p.m. at Ascension Lutheran Church in Marion.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Iowa, your press box leaks
- Tuesday's 1A, 2A Iowa high school baseball substate finals: Final scores, area coverage