Madison Marie Bailey blessed our family by
coming into our world on March 2, 2002 in
Mason City, IA. Our beautiful girl has touched our lives forever. We are so proud of you,
Madison. And you are loved far more than you will ever know. And there is an angel in Heaven watching you grow into a beautiful woman.
Parents are Travis and Lisa Bailey of Mason City, IA. Grandparents are Denis and Peggie Altheide of Cedar Rapids and Ron and Sue Minert of Mason City. Her mother, Jenny Altheide, passed from her world but will always stay in her heart.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Lindsey Culver's homer sends Jefferson to 5A state softball semifinals
- Manchester welcomes North Linn with another state banner
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Newton's 7th-inning home run sinks Xavier in state softball quarterfinals
- Iowa, your press box leaks
- Tuesday's 1A, 2A Iowa high school baseball substate finals: Final scores, area coverage