Leonard and Norma (Schilling) Buser were
united in marriage on Feb. 24, 1968 in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Friends and family are invited to celebrate this momentous occasion with them at a luncheon hosted by their children at the Moose Lodge on Feb. 24, 2018 from 1 to 5 p.m.
Children of the couple are Sandy (Don) Kluth and Mike (Paula) Buser. They also are the proud grandparents of three children, Cody, Kelsey and Mariah, and one great-grandchild, Mason.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa tax revenue grows, fueled by federal income tax change
- Search continues for missing UI Student, last seen in Brooklyn, IA
- Photos: Tornado rips through downtown Marshalltown
- Grassley marks 25 years in Senate voting streak
- University of Iowa deregisters another 38 groups
- #oniowapod talks Hawkeye position battles, and solving the WR position