Jerry and Judy (Roloff) were united in marriage on Feb. 10, 1968. They are blessed with three sons and two daughters: Jerry Zaruba and his wife Penny, of Cedar Rapids; Jo Lynn and her husband Steve Petersen of Kirksville, MO;
Jamie Zaruba of Cedar Rapids; the late Justa Zaruba; and Josh Zaruba and his wife Melia, of Seattle, WA.
Their children and nine grandchildren wish them a very special and happy 50th anniversary.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Woman shot in northeast Cedar Rapids
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- New state softball tournament format means fewer consolation games
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Our predictions