We would like to thank everyone for your cards, memorials, phone calls, flowers and food after the passing of Richard. Special thanks to Father Craig for the wonderful service, Brosh Funeral Service of Norway for all the preparations, the people who prepared and served the delicious food, Bonnie the organist, Bruce the singer, and anyone else who participated. And a thank you to Hospice House in Hiawatha for letting him go peacefully.
The Rich Himmelsbach Family
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'
- Drew Tate talking made-up injuries and Dominique Douglas' debut: A lot going on here
- Judge denies immunity in Cedar Rapids stand-your-ground case
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final