Robert and Josephine Lanz of Cedar Rapids were united in marriage Feb. 15, 1948, at the First Christian Church in Osceola, IA. Their union was blessed with four children: Ty (Elena) Lanz, Rob (Elaine) Lanz, Cynthia (Don) Duncan, and J.D. (Karen) Lanz. They have nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Family and friends will share in their joy at a
celebration hosted by their children, to be held at Salem United Methodist Church.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police investigating Sunday night shooting that injured bystander
- University of Iowa president in top quarter of public higher education pay
- More than 2,000 naloxone kits distributed in Iowa
- Siblings with University of Iowa ties may face deportation
- Iowa high school state softball 2018: Our predictions
- New state softball tournament format means fewer consolation games