Celebrating 50 Years of Marriage: Robert and Janice (Elliott) Carson
In our marriage vows we said For Better or Worse, Richer or Poorer, in Sickness and in Health; we have weathered it all.
But our finest and richest moments are the one we shared with our seven children, Mike, Dan (Jane) and Ronnie Carson (now deceased), Michael (Christa), Mark (Julie), Joni, Tim (Lisa) and Jane (daughter-in-law), 16 grandchildren and 13 1/2 great-grandchildren.
Fifty years of memories that will last a lifetime for us all.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa GDP growth outpaces the nation
- Coggon defendant ‘danger to community,’ judge says
- Drew Tate talking made-up injuries and Dominique Douglas' debut: A lot going on here
- Judge denies immunity in Cedar Rapids stand-your-ground case
- DeWitt Central ends Cedar Rapids Xavier’s 17-game winning streak in 3A district final
- Cedar Rapids school district moves to fire teacher for 'inappropriate use of African-American baby doll'